Well, another little book for the challenge ... this time I've been unfaithful literarily speaking (not literally) and I have put aside the Count of Monte Cristo wanted to make a huequecito to another Discworld books. If you want to read a piece, you can do here .
The truth is that I liked it. Not belonging to any of the sagas, type of witches, Rincewind or other, although leaving celebrities, as Vetinari, or the city of Ankh-Morpork.
is a book I recommend, because I had a pipe with him. Moreover, if anyone knows if it is translated into English would be gratefultell me, because my mother is looking for a book to read in English if it was bought.
Little more to say, the tendency of the Discworld books, and thank God that I read after starting with The Colour of Magic and The Light Fantastic ... that to be honest, I think best to start with another, and then when you get bitten go for those.
0 comments:
Post a Comment