" I have no experience making love to women ... ugly. Es .. as a pumpkin ...! Na'más ... that the squash ... has a mustache, right? And bite! So if you kiss ... WHISKERS you itch! You have glasses! "
(The first kiss Lety)
" I think eh hanging from the ceiling, because I do not think I have a guardian angel, I think it has a guard murcielaguito so the watch or something "
" Ay, Jalisco not give in! "(The first kiss Lety)
CH
"I'm a bastard of the worst, human waste, such as earthworms, but worse ...!" (When & amp; nbsp; Lety brings its soup for hangovers)
" You are an angel, my guardian angel ..."
Lety: "Don Fernando, what about the cat?"
Fer: "No, not a lot of pets, although a child I had many dogs ..."
"Not how you think I'm incapable, I can not decided .. "Don Erasmo? It kills me!, Come and kill me to death! "
" It is pa'tanto is not pa'tanto, eh? what happens is that taking the distorted, it was taken with a lens, fish eye and makes it look bigger, but do not overdo it (the bartender who is frightened by the photo of Lety hahaha)
"Tomásss Moraaa? Is your daughter went crazy or what?! "(Doña Julieta when she says that Thomas will go to concepts instead of Lety)
"
" I scream, you scream why me
?!"
(After the raw the next day's first kiss)
"not animal!" (Omar)
" ... That perceptive you ...!" (Omar)
"I'm a bastard of the worst, human waste, such as earthworms, but worse ...!"
"
(When I confirmed without alcohol drop their feelings)
"Neither Santa Claus letters to him."
(Omar)
"Neither Santa Claus letters to him."
(Omar)
"Bite me
whiskers, and not mine ... hers." (Omar)
" Sometimes it is very difficult ... Labor-management relations! "
(to Paty Manterola Lety)
" We're a couple with an angel. "
(When I struck out towards the rim Cuernavaca .)
"Calme, calme!" "Lety is not ugly, Omar! ... Is different from the others." "I live to please and reassure Lety Marcia!"
"¡... For his damn fault! Blame Thomas! Tommy-Boy! And I say, Tommy-Boy! " "Ah, man. Nosferatus, KingXC "I re-caa ... rg on the wall!"
"old gossip !...¡ witchcraft is a !..." (Referring to Monica Agudelo)
"Well, if you look sorry, what happens is that I'm calling Chinameca, would you have the goodness to tell me, with whom I speak?" (Speaking at the cell Tomas northern accent lol) "Carvajal, lie the spin at a, uh, Lety, I refused, talked on the phone, yes, and I refused" " Omar, Mr. Padilla come out into the street ... how and why, how and why? animal! do not you see?, Lety was alone! at home with Thomas!, other than anything mas is the light on in a bedroom, everything else is off, Lety and Tomas are alone in a bedroom! "
" What do I feel? What I feel for her? that ... that I'm very confused ... wow ... I love, obviously, I love ... " " Leticia Remember?, one day you told me he loved me, you already forgot? "I do not want Lety? Tell me! Tell me because I need to know! "
" Noooooooooo Carvajal No, the omen is being fulfilled, Lety and Tomas were nothing, nothing, studied, yeah, specializations and master's degrees and doctorates and bla bla bla ... but he was a poor devil and Lety ... Lety was a charm the truth, simple family, a charm (hat is happening to me? I just feel that I'm dying without Lety! " " Oh, that pussy you left me, eh? "(Marcia)
" Nah of course, I guess ... the dark picture painted by the students them ... your brother, Ariel ... no, if I insist, they dropped the child as a kid, I swear by God, you were very small, no you remember, but they fell!, I bet " " Carvajal still here, or na'mas filling the piggy bank? "
" Perfect, perfect, lookand bought flowerpots and we put a little bit of land and fertilizer and, (...)" (another of my favorites)
"Noooo, I have such a claim, the better you know what? bring me ice, and I take it as iced coffee, and ice cofee eh? Haha you think? "(with Alicia when I iced coffee)
" They bully, bullies and I was said, "Yo-yo-yo ggannno me my d-money co-work with my d-don Fernando" (imitating Thomas hahaha) please! Bone was here, here it had invaded my living space, made me angry I was furious, period! "(on the reasons why I beat Thomas)
"I mean to step on your car really is my car!, Not my car if my car is an animal!" (A Thomas before the lawsuit) "No way, I'm not producing anything, adult channels, please! Nor am I producing anything or any kind of movie three x, nor am I an actor, if you could, but I'm not ... "
" No, no, if empty, the non-vac is Temoc, Pavel Pardo if empty "
" She kissed me! I kissed her mouth! Perverrrsa! Enferrrma "(about Pilar ZaCarias)
" She kissed me! I kissed her mouth! Perverrrsa! Enferrrma "(about Pilar ZaCarias)
Lety: "Don Fernando, what about the cat?"
Fer: "No, not a lot of pets, although a child I had many dogs ..."
"Not how you think I'm incapable, I can not decided .. "Don Erasmo? It kills me!, Come and kill me to death! "
" It is pa'tanto is not pa'tanto, eh? what happens is that taking the distorted, it was taken with a lens, fish eye and makes it look bigger, but do not overdo it (the bartender who is frightened by the photo of Lety hahaha)
Yes or no, I'm Ex- Fernando Mendiola, former president of Concepts, former shareholders of Concepts, EX ... Ex-boyfriend and former Marcia Villarroel Love Leticia Padilla Solis ... I left ...
"
"
0 comments:
Post a Comment