¬ ¬ Anyway, now, my mother, I go to the beach by bus with my best friend
separate rolls in order and I only have 3 days! Only 3! Lol And on Monday I go to Ashford at last! Meet new people and go to Starbucks that there is one in High Street xD CXC "walking in the sun" xDD
1 • List your top 10 celebrity crushes.
2 • Put all of them to IN ORDER of your lust for them. 3 •
Say Which movie / show / It Was That thing you hooked.
4
•
Said
Supply photos for people. 5
• C MLXC ♥ OMG! That hombree! Well although I like but the couple do with Ashley Tisdale (Zashley 4e) I wish you very happy with Vanessa!
certainly one of the few to the dark and blond ooh looks good, but always prefer blonde = P
7 • KRISTEN BELL
Ais encantaa me this girl! Unsa is always great smile on his face! =) Veronica Mars Kristen influenced me a lot and has 80% of fault. I love how you act, mLAVIGNE
IIAs my Avrilitaa! Ais love it! Her hair, her big eyes, his clothes, his songs, his style, his character, punk dick still great
♥ I follow from Complicated and love the truth takes him =) Nose say it more simply adore her.
1 • PARIS HILTON
She is my favorite girl ^ ^ Although most people would fall ill she is patient and always follows so divine, marking style it is 100% xD. Y
• C MLXC ♥ OMG! That hombree! Well although I like but the couple do with Ashley Tisdale (Zashley 4e) I wish you very happy with Vanessa!
certainly one of the few to the dark and blond ooh looks good, but always prefer blonde = P
7 • KRISTEN BELL
Ais encantaa me this girl! Unsa is always great smile on his face! =) Veronica Mars Kristen influenced me a lot and has 80% of fault. I love how you act, mLAVIGNE
IIAs my Avrilitaa! Ais love it! Her hair, her big eyes, his clothes, his songs, his style, his character, punk dick still great
♥ I follow from Complicated and love the truth takes him =) Nose say it more simply adore her.
1 • PARIS HILTON
She is my favorite girl ^ ^ Although most people would fall ill she is patient and always follows so divine, marking style it is 100% xD. Y
0 comments:
Post a Comment