Monday, December 26, 2005

Does Anyone Want To Buy A Hotel Christmas and family

The truth is that I always have a long boring meals and family gatherings, but lately something is shifting. You can, of course, that does not change the "thing", but that has changed is me. Qui sap.

Yesterday, at my uncles was fun. Were enough and, although there were only two microphones, almost everyone said the karaoke ^ ^
Samples!

My cousin Marc, my mother dancing background, my cousin Laia, a servant, my sister Irene and half of the sister of my uncle: P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



my father and sister duo that marked the k so little song I like Pink Floyd (her, why go, forget my name, my face, my home and stick around ...
him: I will never understandr
it: forget my hands, my (nnnn. ..), my (nosee. ..) k do not want you
it: you're lying I know ...) and my mother doing the vocals always leaves background xDD
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hahaha, I love my family xDDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment