Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What Is The Difference Between Pms And Apo

Buffffffff ... what makes me angry these days! Today I went to buy a few gifts for the invisible friend that (well, those, nose pk me how I ride but I d time 2) and K stress, please! and usually can not stand to spend more than 5 minutes in a store where people have some music and how to get high dmasiado k go these days. I would say that people go crazy, but I think the only insane here is me-_____-but lately I think I'm a little more rope than before (at least not as output)

Well, write something for not having the journal as abandoned, which I spent the DSDE fotolog ...


Ale. there is a present ^ ^ are "the girls" from the bakery ... and call us. Are my fellow work mates, Patri and Cris. Are

0 comments:

Post a Comment