Thursday, September 20, 2007

How Much Does A Bimetallic Strip Bend When Heated Travel

next year, if nothing prevents it, I'm traveling with my mother to London and I am very happy.
will be the first time coming out of Spain and catching a plane. always had done illusion. when returning from trip always interested me and listened as he told me like old power abroad.
but my father and his problems with arthritis was impossible.
my father died 10 months ago, and I decided that my mother deserves it. I'll take you to see something of the world, before it is older and is prevented by his age (73 years old but is in great shape, do more sports than me!).
know you'll love to see another country, other people, other customs and landscapes ...

have traveled there several times, but this time I feel more responsible

0 comments:

Post a Comment