Monday, September 24, 2007

Good Luck Letter Sample

Well after time without walking around here, I miss renewal elejotera
I changed the header, this time at the Emmys Kristen, lol I love the dress And lay oootra
time by [info] babydoll19 . I have also a profile layout, taken from the same LJ layout
^ ^ And more, plus a little blah and iconcillos accumulated and nothing more for now, enough is enough (:


Well
at parties because we have to enjoy them. Well, that I have proposed, and so far I've gotten many laughs these days xD, hilarious moments, dances, many, many dances haha. Yesterday perhaps too much alcohol not fue good xD But hey, who spent more than good, and the last day today so here's see I do control myself xD
On Wednesday and if yes, "back to school" this year is to be applied they told me that 3rd is hard enough, I
out with good grades. So here to reduce the Photoshop and other defects if not ...


1-8 Veronica Mars. Season one
9-12 13-14 Kristen Bell
Gaspard Ulliel / Edward Cullen Ashley Tisdale

15-16 17-32 33-38 McFLY
39-40
Rihanna Paris Hilton / Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie
Eclipse 41-42 quote
CHTMLX

0 comments:

Post a Comment