Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Does My Daughter Have Thrush

this was our battle cry a few years ago ... 15 to be exact.

Take That have returned and made me very happy because I never thought I would see them live ...
remember like 17 years old my parents forbade me to go to Madrid for a promotional tour they were doing, while 2 of my friends were going to see them ... and great resentment that they had (to my parents, not tt) for a lot of months ...

as I bought with the money all the magazines that came out (super pop, swill voucher magazine, "I brave German, English TV hits and all I could, books, shirts and of course their CDs, as I coreofgrafias knew the pa pe to, letters, and cry the first time I heard "babe", and still do even n !!-...

or am I missing just 19 days to see them. me and my friend we are with the takethatitis pili to the surface and are making a thousand plans for achieving all that we intend to ... but not as saldra.

've been watching videos of the new tour and we freaked out, because they continue dancing breakdance before and have a spectacular show! I think I hit the shit with whoever needed the 1st row, because it will be old enough, but I feel like I have over 16 years. I just do not paint the name of mark on the face. I have never done and do not intend to do now!

Take That "Relight My Fire" live 2006




Take That "Could It Be Magic" live 2006


0 comments:

Post a Comment