Friday, October 19, 2007

Homecoming Invitation Wordings D day H hour

the time is approaching. in 10 minutes my colleague will come to leave the stadium pili sant jordi to join the queue that has to see Take That.
I'm nervous. for the hours we'll be in the queue, whether the incertidmbre get front row or not ... and so many things!

to many years since I got so hysterical with a group, trying to find your hotel photos and ocsas us well and had forgotten how bad it is passed, as every change of plans is to break the horns to find solutions ...
and tomorrow at this time waiting for 6 months from the entry we will be over and not know if I'll ever.
so I'll keep my eyes peeled for lost nothing and the camera at the ready to immortalize all

0 comments:

Post a Comment