Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How Changes Batman: Arkham Asylum Language

mine ...
to start on Friday there was hardly anything ma q a cosplay kiba (naruto) that was really cool to start .... and some posts and also had no money .. TT and see the crisis goes from bad .... estubo Saturday better ... here I go ....} nn we like that of 11 am ... if it is early and things started coming cosplay q saw one mistake for Allen Walker (D. Gray. man) someone tell me it was ... (please TT went with the kero) and a pretty girl of kero ... (Baba)
fence began to be people and if you put more and more .... more better ..
our colleagues began to arrive and not q if the convention were to be fixed q there were some boys and girls CASQAuitos with wings .. (is fixed?? oo ????)
know where they go ..?
because if they go into a game called kid ikarus .. this game was taken PIT character super smash bros brawl .... Hehe
of which I was .....



because if they looked very nice walking around there ...... later spend for each position anime and again there was a girls hanami pai ... A big brawl actividadez tournaments and I also melee smash q 64 does not??
good was also a cartoonist Tozanito draw you if that guy is good at drawing but I would have liked aunq Magolobo as in concomics ......






already see the requirements ...

and Sunday is the most anticipated day for all .. Q simepre
hurdles Sunday at a convention will be very good .. I assure you
we arrived around 12 pm a TT and an hour later and there were people. "Wow q rapido" OO (I thought) and if we were to wear ...
and began the good .....
not know if India saw a conga line ... not??? Oo?? Estubo very cortita but at last we had so much fun ... pure nonsense and I recorded it ... q Jajajaja entered the tournament smash compramos things and finally q We had to queue to enter the cosplay contest ....( wahhh emotion) because we play vippor ticket 3 days ... Q what I did not like alcanzarona esq not all come ... everyone is entitled to see it in there and honestly soon as 1 / 2 hour to start ..... and see ...... -.- U finally started the first q no karaoke ..... and students very well indeed .. oo my greetings to the girl the 1 st place ... q estubo beautiful little song until I stopped to applaud ... n ///////////// n beautiful .... estubo
then .. now if the cosplay
participation of many .. They were exposed disqualify some other very entertaining .. Seme
became very recorfortante that of Ranma1 / 2 estubo poc
truth and then .. Freya happened ...???
oo Why did not participate?? Wanted to see TT






























everyone cry after q or understanding many things ... @. @
the end ....
get psp slim raffle named 10 people first ... Waahh
subi yo!! n //////////////////// n
we were up and a colleague of ours said by Mic ... (Panda smells bad) that I said that I understood ????? oo ......... n.nu
and sorrow ...
-////////////////-
finally emo if it was but it was in the grip of wolberine .. TT
again --- Complete Box ... OO
box box!! jajaja
not
and precent end the magician jimmy and if given good tricks ...
entretubo me ... Q
because I think that's all tomorrow upload pictures of cosplay for you
living anime and games
bye ..!!!!
goodbye to you .. \u0026lt;PiT
IkArUs>

0 comments:

Post a Comment