comagon 2008
such Hello here I am again bringing you the cosplay comagon 2008 some were of the most excellent .. some very funny and others not to tell .. q u.uu
q I take to be put my criteria and then we miss you q q estubo good or bad ..
Let's start from Friday to Sunday ...
TMLXC
kyo Wow this is pike with the classic pose ...
But not this kyo is missing something .. isn't it?Sunday October 5, 2008
(scorpion) Wow video games are coming and ... wii! ^. ^
(link twilight princes)
This is another link but this brings shield and sword ...
For the next friend does notC
(Stich)
Waah this girl I like your participation .. this Stich is very cute ..!!!
(Sakura Card Captors)
The sakura is cute ... even q is the nn ..
primerita
(Sakura and Syaoran tsubasa reservoir chronicles) sakura
Wow this is pike on the stage I liked her dress and Syaoran .... Needless to say sorry q earned 3 rd place deserved the second TT
And again this game ... ... riiiiiiight your congratulations low turnout was excellent .. Except for the globe .. but you was ... n ////// n
This girl I loved also participated in the contest ...
Congratulations..
(ranma ½) CHT
HTMLXC
This is also rosen maiden ... waahhh the kiero at 3
(Xxx holic)
Waaahhh that most beautiful dresses we have here ... and Watanuki waah
Tambi &
0 comments:
Post a Comment