After a hundred years of not writing anything here and after much thought, I decided to post about this story asbsurda, which began yesterday.
"Theme? Rome, of course.
So yeah, I've decided I'm going to Rome. And it seems that some people have been sitting like a kick in the ass and started to rave on all sides (read LJ, Facebook ...) about us. Llamadazo us traitors, that we stabbed in the back and even sent us to take in the ass. The reason? we're going to Rome. Tap your feet.
I have not been in my life explaining what he was doing with my life / my money or my mother and now I have to give to people I know from one day . Anyway ...
I will say one thing. When the weather broke around the pitot, and some people were putting the birth
And another thing. I will givean explanation because I feel like it, just so you could see what you have done, not justify or anything like that, because I have absolutely nothing to justify!
had planned to buy the ticket for the Rising
0 comments:
Post a Comment