Thursday, January 14, 2010

Size 8 Toddler Soccer Shoes was a wonderful day!


and as I was (again ¬ ¬) abandoned the account .. chaaa chan chan .. and decided to get more aware of it / New Year's goal? pss if xDU)

and good I'll start with what happened to me yesterday ...... q
it turns out that we agreed to go to a buffet q according to us would be in Chinese food but we huyimos chan chan chaan the pizzas XD

The renion stay at 3:00 pm in the center and we take a little longer you know why the "rush hour" where the world comes with the car and uuff Well ... who attended the comidad rather comidita were: I, Roy, Freya, barbara pure and true family cosplayer X3 ah perop, Ldquo; excuse is offered something more? "And then think or roy freya q was not quite remember but said" amm if I can bring more drink please? "And the waiter said," ahh if clearly something more? "and then set q me I needed to refresh acabármelo little and then I said" ohh I want to wait for me but I just let mine " and you take what remained of the glass and was laughing and laughing freya q I sip the soda straw q I stayed for the waiter to bring me more XD jajajajajaja use of reason who does that XD??

suavesita Then the dog jacket freya (which hisoodo what happened to me yesterday lol was great and I hope to meet them to go for walks or shopping nomas yeeeey my laughter is contagious! XD

That in summarized I spend all muuchisimo enjoy your Friday, Saturday and Sunday nwn but no matter how you go and have fun with who so veel happier not know how many extraordinary things could happen: 3

* Thanks for coming is reporting \u0026lt;pitikaruz> nwn *

0 comments:

Post a Comment