over This week, I had many adventures (at least I think I could say so XDU) but I am saying for the day that I have not written ... I think this is a more efficient to explain everything
On Thursday I stay home .... But even so that good things happen .. hahaha for me are something fun .... there .. * Remembering * on Thursday draw a lot .. I draw sip if you do not know now if I do not draw too well but I am in constant attempts sumemosle nwn day than watching cartoon Newtwork saw a section or so called "lost things & RDQC
Syaoran cosplay:
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/661/005kc7.jpg purple cosplay toon link:
http://wallpapers.latestscreens.com/1024x768/thelegendofzeldafourswordsadventures/thelegendofzeldafourswordsadventure-02.jpg
recent Ahh I've been arranging for the of toon link is on the right track and I only miss good elf ears and you can go to conventions
the Syaoran has several problems as the pants (something short) the seal is bad and I like XDU also a problem is the styling of the hair have been so rare that it is this character? Difficult to comb and explain"Lokomo" Pan Pipes (which I have already a truth that is heard in order to play songs like the game or other games XD) multiplayer option where are the 4 links of colors by giving himself of madrassas see who gets more jems forced her: D Best of all is that you can play without a download 8D tarjerta bone and my favorite part !!!!! LINK APPAREL Wahh! MORI OF A HEART ATTACK! The suit has to be driver link is so cute! > W \u0026lt;in the game .. so if you recommend it enough, by the time I already finished but not all (you know hearts train parts etc etc) so I amm still not completely finished XD I amm what else? Ohh my memory fails heavens XD ahh if you watch movies at home if those old-fashioned and Disney XD
Saturday was my brother's birthday .. sip now 10 years old and ... ¬ ¬ buu because of not having time (my dad is to blame) we had to postpone it so we went to the movies better ... that movie ..? pss saw the Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 because? XD jajaja pss my brother I just went and my mom but this is funny XD and entertaining as we could not celebrate properly we had to postpone it to Sunday (day off!)
on Sunday celebrated his now if he braked , I went to breakfast and some donkeys to est & aacMLXC And today as I've decided to go to buy fabric for my next cosplay are links obiamente .. refieron me to link driver version and version ouset island here are the links toon link driver version: http://moetron.com/newimages/20090327_target_005.jpg
Ouset Island toon link version: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/thumb/e/ec/Outset_Link_Trophy.jpg/150px-Outset_Link_Tro
Even that may not be well known I do not care! The love for me and not feel cool XD nahhh ... but if I'd like to take some very good photos with them I have planned a family trip
0 comments:
Post a Comment