Personally, the place is cozy, very anime (but missing ornaments or more color curtains Beishan and not also its location is somewhat far for many, actually) but by removing Yet this does not expect to see cosplayers and taraan if there were, but to be honest, the cosplayer was horrible, no detail, no alegancia, so do not take pictures of them, rather than the meds. (Or waitresses XD) I have a lot of material truth, cafes, cakes and other foods that offered the place are very good, highly recommended to buy the specialties of placesmp; ldquo; better not ¬ ¬ ", all I did was roxas wig with the clothes on their backs and suppose XD and then was" an urban roxas "but also I admit if I have really cool photos but was very quick and pointless XD
but good for these reasons, I will continue putting more photos of last year lost some, as I said, I take them myself and others were given the task of making them some friends so good.
And on len cosplay? Well stay tuned for a better event nn or the day of love but not have a boyfriend XD
Greetings to all boys good start to February, which is month of love!, Good back to school and encourage life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment