Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Is The Color Meaning Of My Bracelets :.: And I have to choose the hard way ....:.:


Because my problem of school ... my parents have forbidden to attend conventions etc etc places trips until further notice (or rather to see acceptable grades) and well .. my time came, but nah! Do not say goodbye jajajajaja name bah! I have devised a method of "unusual" to exit tooodos weekend ... and I hope that I can accept .. most of all the stations where I "will work" is a maid cafe called shirotzuki ... and I do not failing economy ... but will I need to leave home because when haiga convention (and you see are for q week? explicitly psss p AhhXD) ... and they believe Q XD I'm working so wish me luck and be achieved .. nn

And face the bad weather wena no? And that's what I do ... porq ahh as I have rained in these days ¬ ¬ amm pure evil XD but good to see the future and nobody beats lol sora and lives!

I am never give up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment