long ago to stop writing here right? Hahahaha, esq well, you know school and friends, there are q tambiéna they give their time and potatoes and no ..
veaamos Well .. where to start?
I think it would be best DuckTales say no? Well here goes ...
On Thursday I had 18 classes! You know, those parties are welcome and D: Wahh no no no that fear .. q so I went to the house to eat muuch Demyx YEEEEEEEY snack: D hahaha and watch anime, d gray man to be ... well presise also talked aboutand what they want to study (q by the way is very confused on the subject .__.)
On Friday it told me I was bad and q an out so I denied it XD
The Sat , Saturday I think you finish fixing the cosplay I put for the Colomer and amm picnic I went to dinner with potatoes XD
yeeey And Sunday! It was what the Colomer so yuujuuu went from 12 (and that arrival time q at 12:30 Veeran was about 1 hour I think oo) so that arrives at 1 XD lol well sorry. __. And yeeey we moved, ate, throwing food, drink and a very sore stomach (laughs dem Yunnie esqami q porq no samurai XD if it seemed like something found but you could tell right away XD
already good and we went back to disinfect the wound MAAAS PAIN! And the next morning remove the algodóny DOOOOLIOOOOOO! DX
Well that would be what I thought q in the absence these days .. XD thank you all for your time reading my stupid place and I can tell you that after more and more things XD droll
0 comments:
Post a Comment