Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flora Of The High Sierras

well today was one of those days that "please do not bother me," and so was the school were addressed to me and bleeh! not school again! (Ahh esq yesterday I went to the house of my sister Valerie to give a little esque can not know where to run or where to be) and well I decided to go downtown? because you see all the fabric stores (shalalala imagine a pit like an idiot, single and looking for all the stores XD) And I was looking for ..? for fabrics and their prices for my org XIII roxas cosplay if I am more determined to do this q and by May cosplay chaaa chan chan! .....
so if anyone wants to sponsor me kindly Roxas cosplay agradeceria will leave no more than $ 100 dollars and stay beutyfull:)

and good as I said today mand I was there to wander alone ... alone ... as well as local walking and thinking about many things including rained .. and like a fool getting wet .. Then I sat on a planter 1 hour to see people go .... no suit or chamber music or anything .. asi q 4:30 pm giving me back to my house .....

that feeling of loneliness that is??

0 comments:

Post a Comment