A Margarita Debayle Margarita
is abutting the sea and wind
brings a subtle scent of orange blossom;
I feel in my soul a lark sing:
your accent.
Margaret
I'll tell you a story. ***
This was a king who had a palace diamond
, a tent made
day and a herd of elephants,
a kiosk of malachite,
a large mantle tissue, and a gentle
princess
so pretty,
Margarita,
as pretty as you.
One afternoon the princess saw a star appear;
being mischievous princess and wanted to gather.
He wanted to make decorating a pre
XC looks on you?>>
The princess did not lie.
And thus spoke the truth:
\u0026lt;
>.
then the heavens: \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Did not I tell you that blue
do not touch?
What folly! That fad!
The Lord will be angry>>.
And she says: \u0026lt;
[
Error: Irreparable invalid markup
('\u0026lt;no [...] qué;>') in entry. Owner Must fix manually. Raw contents below.]
A Margarita Debayle Margarita
is abutting the sea and wind
brings a subtle scent of orange blossom;
I feel in my soul a lark sing:
your accent.
Margarita, I'll tell you
0 comments:
Post a Comment