Today I went to see a naturopathic doctor super set and you see that is the best at what he does. I went with my father because my parents are concerned about my eating "vegan" and wanted to talk to someone who understood the subject, with a scholar.
In short, the guy is nice. On the philosophical-ideological issue we have several things in common, but he believes that food is deficient and it is too radical: he looks better-dairy diet ovo-vegetarian (for those who do not know, people do not eat vegan anything of animal origin, no milk, no eggs, no honey or derivatives). He told me to reflect on it, I make some analytical and when you have the results back to them and continue talking about it. How
again do I put the milk of the century ... I was talking with my father, stuck in the CD player and music without noticing where I went and, well, all my big slut and mental world as Anna says, got my foot in a move of these trees and my knees have collided the floor of a miserably. The noise has been masked by the cry that I got, and the whole street has turned Parlament ... hahahahaha is that I have to always singing in some way! Anyway, I apologize to my knees, which were almost healed bruises and provably tomorrow is to wake up again so curious dyed color is transformed ...
Conclusion: I'm the queen of milk!
0 comments:
Post a Comment