Sunday, September 11, 2005

Frases Of Caterpillar In Alice In Wonderland

This is my favorite elf, my fairy, my angel of Judas, my Morenita ... I love you Saritis, Sarifly, Ant ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wings are my favorite =) Today I currado

lot in the bakery ... missing girl, Leo, now will not return unless they are visiting. I spent almost all day in the cafeteria. When I got home they were watching "The Count of Monte Cristo" on TV3 and I have gone to sleep. I slept all afternoon until dinner time.

As he slept, he kept dreaming about the bakery. It seems incredible, salts and dream Curran Curran.

I called Lola because next Saturday is a free concert by Kiko Veneno (hopefully not too late and could go, because on Sundays I have que currar butt).

I hope that tomorrow will not rain, so Claudia and I go to school by bike (I loved to stay on Friday to sleep at home, with Fer as well, although we left ... we saw Aladdin ^__^).

Dear Diary, I have a little problem ... I'm really out! : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment