Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Can You Catch A Chest Infection From Someone Frases Fernando Vol 2

I bring a second part of the famous phrase of our beloved Don Fernando, who walks half sad right now and that is why it is not as friendly as usual, but instead is in a period as well as depressive, but here I go some had already own stuff, many of them reflect the hatred he feels Aldo Fer, but I love it and hate all Aldo because I give a lot of laughter, especially when he says "fritanguero" or "taco"

Fernando: "Ah ... ah, to see Perama, Perama," Lety bone for you is not woman? Bone "which is still for you then? A duck? A, a platypus? "A seal? A bat? How do you perceive you? "
CHT MLXC Omar: "As a gargoyle, but little"
"No I know, you are more expert on little details, little cards, keyring, must be a traumita you have out there ... no, something tiny ..." (Omar)


"Of course I turned it off (the phone) ... Do not you let me in peace Carvajal, what do you want? I know nothing about Lety, and this expectation has become a nightmare, I'm sitting here, waiting for a call that might never arrive, and no tie, yeah! Without a tie! Salt trance! Can you really think of anything other than stupidity and shallowness of one's clothing?! "
" No, I amI'm fine, I'm fine ... they were worse ... Fifteen! Which have reached a !..." (When Dona Teresita is startled to see him so beaten)
"Got pa'pagarle? Because I remember that we are seized, we have no money ... "(When Ariel" kindly "offers to the driver ...)
" I got on a bus! You know what? They have tubes up to grab and I did not know! And do not fall, not after you hold ... "
" ... Always with sweater sweater always so pretty my Lety ... and you know what? Never sweats, never s MLXC
"is with him! Lety is with such Domenzain, i! emphasis on "
" No, Omar! My concern is on the other hand ... for the love of God, yes! clear that ... it takes another tangent ... ... do not you hear what this guy said? Escuhaste do not you? 'When we discover that life is love, what we find in all that we rodeaaa' ... of course, of course! Ps "do not understand? Aldo on this is crazy! Is a promiscuous! Pervertiiiido is going around for life! If this is love everywhere! Condominium is certainly heart "(talking to Omar about Aldo)
"Is not your last name pervertidito Domenzain by chance?" (Omar)
"Guess what? If he meant when he said that Lety is a woman 'charming' ... I will not allow, you can not move her because she is ready with a promiscuous, perverted sick ... ps like you then! pa 'does not go far ... "(talking to Omar about Aldo)
" ... yeah! but you need-my-advice right? Go to the office, Thomas reached in a while ... and the two work together, hand in hand ... hand-in-hand, shoulder-to-shoulder eh ?..." (Fer trying to run behind Thomas to continue listening Aldo's door)
C
HTMLXC
"That spying, dirty tricks very, very bad habits" (hahaha criticizing Thomas after he was spying behind the door of Aldo)

" do you really think that this will solve Andreu something? Please, this issue has no rhyme or reason, imagine, how can we start a project without money? And it must be a considerable amount, no, not the pennies that will surely have to make your 'plan gourmet' of quesadillitas with thrush and purple tortilla ... "
" ... the truth you know what ? I do not trust, I do not trust that, in the tto 'Andrew', also with emphasis on, or do not ?..." (Aldo on the 2 million dollars that is going to give Guillermo Andreu for the project)
"What happens is that Aldo is not worth it, because it is one, is facing ... is a 'frenteafrentismo' temporary frenteafrentismo ... is temporary, it is relative, it's for a while ... "(as Aldo says, 'you must know now that We are face to face ')
"I dislike, I like maaal, like I wanted to be liked, but I dislike, no, I do not like, I mean I do not get ..." (speaking with Aldo Omar)
"Silenci

0 comments:

Post a Comment