Friday, December 8, 2006

How Much Do Bridesmaid Flowers Cost Aida

Aida is the opera that inaugurated the new theater, which coincidentally catches the side of my house, so since I've eaten the works, at least I enjoy going walking while the rest of the world are desperately looking for somewhere to park pasta or for a park in the parking lot.


Shortening the critical
say that the performance was good, but people are still getting me mad. For starters I have the idea of distributing flyers before the next opera to try to educate this audience to clap redneck only when the curtain falls, not when they finish each sentence, and as caught by Bravo crying I will send a. .. to hell, to lower the level of violence. Moreover,Aida was the worst in what the public plays, I guess being the premiere. You saw people with cameras taking pictures, talking nonstop while the poor man tried to give his explanation (before the opera comes a man and tells you things about the opera, the author and such) and I did not hear half of what he said. The worst thing is that after the first act, emptied a quarter of the public, and after the second act I think it stayed less than half ... anyway. On the other hand, if you want to applaud both do not understand why we will terminate the opera as they run like cockroaches threatened by a bird and not applaud at the end.

Anyway, back to the opera and trying to stifle the urge killer ... first come into the éor, and Verdi was told by letter from hot-air balloon around the work of the stage was stopped. The next attempt was for the next season, and also delayed the representations that were provided in La Scala. Finally ended the Franco-Prussian War and the first performance of Aida was performed at the Opera House in Cairo on December 24, 1871. Aida achieved great acclaim and Verdi was awarded the title of Commander of the Order of Ottoman, but pass to attend the premiere.

The premiere of Aida at La Scala in Milan, on 8 February 1872, was the success that Verdi expected (and I think even more). The ticket prices were the subject of speculationsng in the stock market, and many seats were shared literally. The theaters in Italy and abroad Ricordi quickly sought permission to mount productions of Aida, Verdi but insisted that this permission is denied to
unless he would give the win
unless the theater had means to do justice to the work.

Verdi said that he would retire after Aida, but hey, also said the same thing with Indiana Jones Harrison Ford and all we hear echoes of "Raiders of the lost baby walkers." So he retired for 16 years but then returned with Othello and Falstaff, but hey, at least served to increase their reputation, not parto reduce it: p

SYNOPSIS (what is this) Well it's a long opera, four acts, but I loved it, although some couples say that I fell asleep in the middle of the Opera. .. I admit that Opera might not be for everyone, but I loved it. Aida which was the bitch had a voice that I am not sea witch, which, if not take it off and I'll take it ... Although I do not know how they slept, I expected the new theater seats verifications comfortable, maybe not as much as Kinepolis, but something comfortable, but no such luck ... What I'd ...


The priest Ramfis Radames tells that the gods have chosen who will lead the battle against eI, struggling, Amneris arrives and tells Aida that Radames has died, and then says, bah, no, it was a joke ... So, you see how he reacts realizes that she too cool Radames.

Radames returns triumphant with prisoners, including Amonasro, but nobody knows who is the king, in fact, believe the king is dead. Radames asks them to spare the life of the prisoners and grant them freedom, and the king granted him with a condition that Aida and her father are for safety. Then he gave the hand of his daughter, Amneris.

Amneris prepares for marriage, and Amonasro persuades Aida Radames to reveal how Egypt plans to invade Ethiopia. Amonasro hides to spy on his daughter, and Aida convinces

0 comments:

Post a Comment