Monday, December 11, 2006

Yahoo Toolbar Weather Celcius

Finally I have time to update my LJ! extrañoooo I do not know how! ke but now I'm on vacation I started to make some icons of Fer, poor thing, lately walks in the total depression because of Lety! ke and forgive him! and suffering that man has cried like 5 chapters and give me a desire to comfort him well ke ... I tell them to ke! jajaja ke Aki had put several icons, and other new ke did, and kedo half so strange a mixture, ke I hope you like them, I made the very simple porke vdd Jaime single face is enough to ke keden cute icons lol ke use a technique so simple ...

super Preview:



13 14 15 16 19 20
a 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
17 18
21 22 23 24 CHTMLX

0 comments:

Post a Comment